Quality branded restaurants must fulfil a series of requirements on service and quality for golf players:
- Being able to offer extra early breakfast (bookable the night before)
- Drying facilities for wet clothes and equipment
- Locked off areas for golf equipment
- The possibility to reserve green fees at least 14 days in advance on nearby other quality branded courses which are no more than an hour's drive from the hotel.
- A minimum of one personnel in reception who has detailed knowledge of the nearby quality branded courses.
- Information material
The Gastronomy Denmark label is a mark of quality that will guide you to great eateries that uphold and develop Danish cuisine - in the kitchen as well as outside it. Look for the Gastronomy Denmark logo, and you'll be sure to find a restaurant with an ambitious attitude to the food they serve.
A restaurant achieves the gastronomy mark of quality by complying with ten mandatory requirements concerning use of Danish foods and produce, trackability, qualified staff etc. The requirements have been developed in collaboration with leading Danish chefs and producers, and restaurants meet the requirements only when qualified staff members give the guests a food experience to remember.